Wednesday, 29 April 2015
Tuesday, 28 April 2015
Some of you won’t believe what is happening to me these days...
Am I just going crazy? Or is it some real business…
I am constantly reading stuff that’s compelling (...you want to read that stuff no matter what!)
Tip 1004: Inbound Marketing where customers search for the content or product or service ;)
I am trying to explain my position to people and it seems all the more weird. Sometimes it’s spooky!
People are throwing content @ you from all sides and you want to get drenched in the rain. They are transforming you.
And they are true and genuine people! “Real people make real connections” You can talk to them through guest comments, add them across social platforms and say Hi ;) You will find some morons who will try and bug only the top influential people :p
These are like minded communities who help you to connect with them. They engage you, talk to you and never leave you alone. You have to do nothing except for the true karma!
Everything that I read, I try to connect and that’s the trick. Where can you apply them in your real life? Any quote that comes in your mind?
“Honesty is the best policy”
I nailed it for my audience :) It is best to be honest/authentic while writing… you will make a better connect… you can write freely… it’s easy… it works!
Now try it yourself… lol
“Spirit Science” I know many of you have started to like or share their posts. What If I tell you I met a glowing soul few months back in my cousin’s marriage and I felt an instant connection J. Few days later on Facebook I saw her sharing the similar content over and over again. In fact, I remember I left a comment somewhere “I just can’t keep liking your posts!” And she very politely said “This is what she likes”.
You have any idea what social profiling is? You can define and predict characteristics of a person by the kind of content you like, share or engage with on social media platforms. If a girl likes a bag it’s ok but what if a guy has a penchant for cosmetics? People are lazy… People are smart… sports people… intellectual type… sleepy… fitness freaks… belligerent… emotional… sexy!
2. Philosopher/Thought Leadership
3. Consumer behaviour
7. Social media
8. Influence propagation
9. Viral marketing
10. Innovation diffusion
I was looking for a blog which could connect all dots and as I said these people are excellent, they gave me a masterpiece (… let me remind you it takes a whole lot of money, focussed targeting and effort to make your content reach where it is intended to). Read…
We should expect that social profiling technologies and techniques will impact us in at least three ways:
- Digital Influence Score moved from 10 to 50+ (…exceptional spike in Klout score which has raised eyebrows)
- Brands like Forbes top influential bloggers are my followers… lol ;) and I am in connect with Branding start-ups like @Brandanew
- New business models are grooming me to become a leader for the future.
Your views… I am waiting… comments are the best appreciation a blogger can expect from the audience.
(I hate to moderate comments L so that discussions remain relevant!)
10 important points why you should have Mr Girish Sharma on board :)
1. Vision and Strategic focus
- Born Leader (Assertive, Belligerent, Story teller, Dreamer and Front runner)
- Flair for understanding business verticals, business strengths, core competencies, innovative solutions and strategic direction
- SMAC (Social Media, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud)
2. Transparent and Trustworthy
- Worked under strict deadlines and timelines. Understands the value of time management and believes in keeping things simple. Firm believer of Lord Shiva and guided by honesty and integrity.
- Less communication gaps and well informed decision making
- 24X7 available on mobile and very less unplanned leaves
3. Pro-Active and Self Motivated
- Learned niche technologies like LINC and Unisure which others were reluctant to explore and later took competency building/knowledge sharing sessions for LINC within & across team (Telephonic/VCONN).
- Business and Functional roles: LINC SPOC (Onsite-Offshore coordination, task allocation, asset building, dashboard reporting, support, incident management). Analyst at ICICI_FSL (worked independently at client side, collected data and provided specific solutions regarding Thin-client architecture & design)
- Aegon_UK Insurance domain competency award winner
4. Passion and Energy
- Positive, cheerful, lively, spontaneous, creative, innovative, approachable, witty, quick , dexterous and agile team player
- Events: Cavorts-BIT technical fest, Vibration-BIT cultural fest, Crest 4.0-GLIM technical/cultural fest, Flash Mob, Raahgiri, business relation events, team meetings, celebrations and social gatherings
- Vyaktitva club at Great Lakes Institute Of Management – responsible for conducting and organizing business quiz, seminars, Industry connect, group discussions and debates
- CSR, TCS Maitree, Fire safety SPOC, blood donation, religious institutions (ISKON/Arya samaj/Shani mandir)
5. Jack of all trades and master of some ;)
- Social media, networking, multi-tasking, content, AR, PR, campaign, requirement analysis, data gathering, software development, support, testing, deployment, PMO, domain expertise, business intelligence, business strategy, Thought leadership
- Marketing (8 Subjects) Analytics (4 Subjects) Operations (4 Subjects) Finance (3 Subjects)
- Art, culture, reading, writing, photography, travel, cars, fashion, cricket, social networking, gym, music, dance, JUDO and Love <3
6. Content Evangelist (Self/PNBHFL/GLIM/local businesses)
- Blogging, Infographics, video, dynamic and static website development, template creation, evangelism, content review for particular niche, Email content (Headline testing, spam testing, A/B testing, open rates, conversions)
- Received recommendations from Forbes influential bloggers like brokeblokeblogs, mathewwoodword, Eve Mayer #FollowFriday for relevant content and shares a personal connect
7. Eagerness to learn and contribute
- Best friend: Mr. Google, self-learning, newsletters, subscriptions, e-learnings, webinars, online/offline trainings, digiVidya, coursera
- TCS Knowmax (Critical point testing document, best practices document, guest blogging and comments, monthly/weekly review and update)
- People say “Rare combination of humility and confidence”, “Quick to admit mistakes and rectify them in no time”
- Active cross platform connectivity (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Klout etc.) and niche audience engagement to boost reach/visibility for meaningful connections
- Social media promotion strategy and competitive analysis for PNBHFL, Majestic SEO for Internet PR, truesocialmetrics and RivalIQ
- Digital Point Award for Digital and Social Presence
9. Academic Excellence
- Received Honor Role Award, Scholar Blazer for consistently scoring 85% and above, DAV College Academic Achievement Award and 10th Tuition fee waived off by DAV Board
- BE(CS) from Tier 1 institute BIT Mesra (Projects: Parallel Universe, Steganography, Ant colony Optimization)
- Easily belled the CAT with 90%ile and completed PGPM from Great Lakes Gurgaon
- Smart, Intelligent and Presentable Digital Marketing enthusiast
- Entrepreneurial acumen, Interested in startups (BookMyDriver, payments), mergers and acquisitions, valuations, capital structure, budgeting and risk management (Moon cinemas, PNB Gilts)